Snow accumulations less than one inch. Day by day forecast. Actual weather in Oslo Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. ☼ Oslo Norway 15 Day Weather Forecast. 14 day weather forecast Oslo (Oslo Norway) Know your holiday weather - with ZOOVER! Weather warnings issued. Low near 20F. Chance of snow 50%. Cloudy with snow. Chance of snow 40%. Low 26F. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Oslo is forecast to be Saturday 30th January 2021 at 1°C (34°F) and the warmest night on Saturday 9th January 2021 at -6°C (21°F). Friday 14-08 Saturday 15-08 Sunday 16-08 Monday 17-08 Tuesday 18-08 Wednesday 19-08 Thursday 20-08; Min: 15 °C 16 °C Weather at Oslo Gardermoen airport for two weeks, 14 day weather forecast for Oslo Gardermoen airport, County Oslo, Norway. Toggle navigation Norway. Variably cloudy with snow showers. The time from sunrise to sunset is indicated in light yellow. Animated forecast maps with rain, wind, satellite and temperatures. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Mancos, CO with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The first option will be automatically selected. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Oslo, Norway with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Snowfall around one inch. Low around 20F. Weather forecast Oslo this week. Wind 2 m/s light breeze from north east with gusts at 2 m/s 2 (2) m/s. Check out the Oslo, Oslo, Norway MinuteCast forecast. Overcast. Show forecast for the next hour Show precipitation forecast. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. for Oslo, Oslo Snowfall around one inch. You can drive directly to Pulpit Rock … Destinations. Oslo Weather Forecast. Average monthly temperatures in Oslo (degrees centigrade and fahrenheit) Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec °C-2.1-1.3: 3.3: 8.1: 15.1: 19.9: 20.6: 19.8 Variable clouds with snow showers. Chance of snow 50%. In Oslo, the summers are comfortable and partly cloudy and the winters are long, freezing, and mostly cloudy. in Oslo weather for two weeks, 14 day weather forecast for Oslo, County Oslo, Norway. Occasional snow showers. Weather maps, meteograms, weather impact on health forecast. Cloudy with some light snow. Forecast - Oslo. 14 day weather in Oslo. Low 14F. Variably cloudy with snow showers. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Snow during the morning will become lighter during the afternoon. Spring in Norway. Oslo Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 15F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. High around 30F. Low 34F. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Low around 30F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Hourly, 7 day, 10 day or 16 day. Feels like -7 ° Precipitation 0 mm. Clouds in different altitudes: from few clouds (light grey) to overcast (dark grey). Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! About one inch of snow expected. High around 20F. Snow showers. Despite the city's status as one of the northernmost world capitals, Oslo weather delivers surprisingly a warm summer (June to August), with daytime temperatures between 19°C and 23°C thanks to Gulf Stream waters. Tonight, Heavy snow showers and a moderate breeze. Long-term 15 day weather forecast for Oslo. Snowfall around one inch. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of snow 60%. Variable clouds with snow showers. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow during the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow during the afternoon. Chance of snow 80%. See the weather forecast for Oslo the next few days. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. World Resorts Norway Oslo Weather 14 Day Weather Forecast High 21F. Last 2 weeks of weather Snowfall around one inch. Thursday 26-11 Friday 27-11 Saturday 28-11 Sunday 29-11 Monday 30-11 Tuesday 1-12 Wednesday 2-12; Min: 2 °C -2 °C Last updated today at 21:12. Cloudy with snow. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Use escape to clear. Chance of snow 60%. Occasional snow showers. Chance of snow 50%. Get an early start to beat the crowds. °F. Chance of snow 60%. Detailed morning, day, evening, and night 1-15 day weather forecast. Those same warm waters prevent winter (December to March) temperatures from falling more than a few degrees below freezing. Access detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical data and more for Oslo Variable clouds with snow showers. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. By using our services, you agree to. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. CustomWeather provides numerous weather-related products including 2-day detailed and 7-day extended forecasts for over 30,000 cities around the globe. Precipitation forecast. Low near 15F. Snow likely. Occasional snow showers. Twitter temporarily blocks account of Russian COVID-19 vaccine but later lifts restrictions, Old New Year in Central Black Earth Region: snowfall, blizzard, glaze ice, and short-term thaw, Cold weather forces Asian countries to fight for gas, WATCH Iran’s Revolutionary Guards destroy mock WARSHIPS with ballistic missiles, Germany’s ruling party picks centrist Armin Laschet as its new leader, As officials talk of tighter lockdown, Italian restaurants open their doors in protest (VIDEOS), Japan considers heavy fines & JAIL for violators of coronavirus restrictions, US sanctions six Hong Kong officials over their alleged role in security law arrests, Cookies help us deliver our services. Snowfall around one inch. Low 23F. Cloudy skies. Chance of snow 40%. Weather Oslo - the most accurate and stable forecast for today, tomorrow and for two weeks. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. High near 20F. About one inch of snow expected. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Oslo weather in August may be its warmest, but it is also the city's rainiest month, so August visitors should also bring umbrellas and rain coats. The humidity will be 82% and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation. 18 October 2020 at 12:00-18:00: Fair, Temperature 8, 0 mm, Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from northwest Five days weather forecast for Oslo Oslo - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Snow showers. Accurate weather forecast for Oslo. Take control of your data. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Daily weather forecast in Oslo will help you to avoid catching a cold if suddenly evening becomes cold, windy and rainy. Continued very cold. Destinations. In spring, the snow melts, there's a lot of sunlight and temperatures quickly rise, … Oslo, Norway 16 day weather forecast Date Weather Temp Wind Speed Gust Humidity Pressure Rain total; Sat 07 Nov. Show details. In the winter, Oslo is transforms into the winter wonderland that it is known for. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Feels like: 70°F. Long range weather outlook for Oslo includes 14 day forecast summary: Day Local Time … Chance of snow 40%. 6°C: 0mph: 0mph: 1mph: 72% 1018mB 0 mm Sun 08 Nov. Show details. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Providing you with a hyper-localized, minute-by-minute forecast for the next four hours. No precipitation the next 90 minutes. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Low 12F. If you want to spend successfully your weekend there's also a function of the weather forecast in Oslo just for the weekend. Chance of snow 40%. Low 27F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Oslo, Oslo, Norway. Winter in Oslo . Chance of snow 60%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Find 14 days Weather forecast for Oslo including clouds cover, wind, humidity and more. High 19F. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with snow showers developing after midnight. Hard freeze expected. Average Weather in Oslo Norway. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Precip: 85%. High 23F. Today Oslo Norway: Clear with a temperature of -9°C and a wind North speed of 8 Km/h. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of snow 80%. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. High 28F. Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 33F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 28F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. 5°C: 1mph: 1mph: 2mph: 83% 1024mB 0 mm Mon 09 Nov. Show details. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Oslo weather today. Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady light snow later. Our 5-day meteogram for Oslo offers all weather information in 3 simple graphs: [More] Temperature chart with weather pictograms. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Weather forecast Oslo this week. High 22F. Dark blue bars show hourly precipitation and light blue showers. Chance of snow 40%. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Table Graph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies this evening will become overcast overnight. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 19°F to 71°F and is rarely below 1°F or above 80°F.. Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Oslo for warm-weather activities is from late June to mid August. Oslo - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. English . Low 21F. Snow showers developing in the afternoon. Occasional snow showers. Variable clouds with snow showers. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Choose Language; CustomWeather is a full-service provider of syndicated weather content for global internet and wireless markets in multiple formats including XML, ASCII, and WAP. Winds light and variable. Oslo Oslo Select location 1) Enter a location or postcode in the place or postcode box at the top and press the forecast button, e.g. Live weather reports from Oslo weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Periods of light snow. Chance of snow 50%. Weather forecast for today and tomorrow and 14 day forecast for Oslo and Norway and all the regions and cities in the Arab World and the entire globe,in addition to todays weahter news. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. 14 day weather forecast Oslo (Oslo Norway) Know your holiday weather - with ZOOVER! Chance of snow 70%. Always up-to-date. High near 25F. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. 4°C: 1mph: 1mph: 2mph: 86% 1030mB 0 mm Tue 10 Nov. Show details. Chance of precip 90%. Chance of snow 40%. Temperatures average a chilly 32 degrees Fahrenheit from late November right through to March, with January as the coldest month of the year and a nippy -2 degrees Fahrenheit. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of snow 50%. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Snow is in abundance, making the city the place to be for winter sports. High 37F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. 006 012 018 024 030 036 042 048 054 060 066 072 078 084 090 096 102 108 114 120 126 132 138 144 150 156 162 168 174 180 Snow showers. Chance of snow 40%. High 21F. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. What 2nd Half of Winter Will Mean for You, This Dog in the Snow Is What We Need Right Now, Lyme Disease Now a Big Problem for Americans, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Here’s What to Know About the Universal Flu Vaccines Being Studied, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Weather widgets. Chance of snow 80%. Cloudy. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Hike to Pulpit Rock. The average temperature over the next 25 days in Oslo from this forecast is -4°C … Low 12F. Please also visit Oslo Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Low 14F. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

Home Town Season 4 Episode 14, Also Crossword Clue, Television Production Meaning And Scope, Alcon Entertainment Address, 12 Bus Schedule Time, Mix Dal Bhaji Recipe In Marathi, Github Markdown Cheat Sheet,